HG60S gloss meter features with 60° angle, manufactured according to ISO2813 and GB/T 9754. It is also compatible with international standards of ASTM D523, ASTM D2457. HG268 conforms to JJG696 first class gloss meter working requirement, corresponding with CIE 1931(2°) under CIE C light source.
HG60S gloss meter is widely used to test glossiness in these industries, such as automobile, paint, ink, stoving varnish, coating, wood products; marble, granite, vitrified polished tile, pottery brick and porcelain; plastic, paper; hardware industries, etc.
1. 60° angle for semi gloss
2. Concise appearance, feel good
3. Display 5 sets of measurement data, good for comparison
4. Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery
5. Basic model measurement can meet basic glossiness testing requirements
6. One button for all angles measurement at the same location
7. Comply with international standards
8. Stable performance, easy to read data.
HG60S Economic Gloss Meter
60° Comply with standard ISO 2813, GB/T 9754, ASTM D 523, ASTM D 2457
Measuring Area (mm)
Measurement Range Repeatability Reproducibility
0-200GU ±1GU ± 1GU
Conform with JJG696 first class glossmeter working requirement
Corresponding with CIE 1931(2°) under CIE C light source