(1) We add a function of indicator lights. These indicator lights show 20 different distances between the user with a receiver and the transmitter. (2) Most common frequencies are for detecting targets: Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin, Lead, Diamond (3) Detecting Range: 100-1500m
(4) Detecting Depth: 5-60m (5) After tracking target, you will have some idea of the identification and the exact pinpoint. (6) The face (front) of the transmitter has six LEDs (channel indicator lights) across the top; each is labeled for a particular element.
(1) A grey case with aluminum trim, a handle and two locks (2) External Battery Port (3) The Belt Receiver
(4) Head Phones (5) Receiving Rods (6) Battery Charger, AC/DC adapter, input AC 115V, output DC 9V
(7) Antenna (8) English Operation Manual
(1) Max Detection: 60m (2) Max Range: 1500m (3) Rechargeable Battery: Continuous working 48 hours